Remote work is the new normal. With an uptick in Coronavirus-related cyberthreats, the blend in personal devices being used for work, and no longer being protected by the office IT infrastructure, how can you stay secure?
Homeland Security’s cybersecurity department, CISA, estimates a 200% increase in cybercrime and threats to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can’t afford a cyberattack. Now is the time to protect your IP, customer data, bank account, and digital identity.
Frances Dewing, CEO of Rubica Cybersecurity, shares practical things you can do today to protect yourself, your family and your business.
– Common (and Corona-related) cyberattacks and how to avoid them.
– How to secure your home working environment, including your internet connection.
– How to protect ALL your devices (not just your laptop.)
– Debunking common misconceptions (ex: Apple devices are more secure, Antivirus protects my devices, etc.) and what to do instead.
– And many more immediately actionable tips to secure your accounts, data, communications, devices and home network There is already a ton of risk, don’t add more by skipping stuff like security.
Have a question or interested in continuing the conversation? Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see important legal disclaimers pertaining to this post by clicking here.